Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Chapter 3: Changing Winds

"what are you keeping me in suspense for, just tell me already"said Zombie. "Well I have just been accepted into the galactic empire's search and retrieval squad!". "NO WAY!!!" "Yelled Zombie excitedly. "you mean your now part of the elite squad that gets to hunt down Sith traitors and bring them to justice?" asked zombie. "you know it" said Roden also excitedly. " "you have to tell me all about it" said Zombie. "yea but lets get going to your shuttle, and I will tell you all about it on the way." said Roden "ok but lets get going" said Zombie urgently.

As Zombie and Roden stepped out into the city of the planet Denon they both took a brief look around. Denon was one of the most populated planets in known space, only second to Corosaunt. Speeders and shuttle wized past them. Various species walked around them and the smell of smog and various gases stained the air as it had always done. Zombie and Roden waled towards the shuttle station talking amongst themselves about there various duties and what they expected. "So were both moving along our way pretty good aren't we." said Roden. "your in the Frozen Sun and i am in the search and retrieval squad" Roden said. "Yea it's all happening pretty quick, pretty soon we will probably be on opposite sides of the galaxy" Said Zombie forming a sad smile. Both Roden and Zombie walked in silence as they approached there destination. Then a sudden voice brought them back to reality. It was a holo news broadcast. Both Zombie and Roden stooped for moment to check out what was happening, because a small group of people had started to crowd around and watch.

A female human and a male Clamarie were the anchors of the broadcast. They spoke in serious voices. A criminal stronghold was found by authority's when they were alerted by a small explosion in the area. When investigated authority's found a massacre of criminals there. At first it looked as if there were now survivors but investigators found a human male hiding in a storage locker. When questioned about the massacre. The traumatized man said only that it was quiet. When asked about how such a lage number of killings could be quiet, the man's only response was that "nobody got to finish there sentence."

The holo news then switched off and Zombie and Roden were again left to there own thoughts. Finally Roden spoke up. "well wonder who could have done that?" "who knows"replied Zombie "it would have had to be someone who was damn good to kill a whole criminal strong hold." Said Zombie again. "yea, well whoever they are i don't want to run into them" said Roden. "Especially that whole thing about nobody finishing there sentences, that was creepy". Said Roden again. "yea you said it" replied Zombie still in thought. "well we better hurry up, we don't want you to miss your shuttle" said Roden. "yea we better go, ill miss it if we stick around here any longer" replied Zombie. With that Zombie and Roden continued on there way to the shuttle station, both of them returned to there own thoughts and not one of them said a word the rest of the way there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Awesome! That was the coolest chapter yet! Also, just a thought, but are you putting Neeko into the plot? I saw on his how the gaurd didn't get to finish his sentence Very Happy just asking. Can't wait till chapter four!
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 am

yea when i read neeko's i liked the last line where they did not get to finish there sentence so i thought id be cool for a quick cross over thing. Smile so yea that was neeko on the news from his chapter.

Also i hope you don't mind neeko
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:44 pm

sweetness
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:55 pm

I dont think he will mind
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Admin is right I dont really mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1