Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2   Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Chapter 2: Stranger

Zombie didn't understand what was happening, a second ago he was going to his parents apartment and now he was flat on his back with a blaster ready to turn his head into bantha fodder. And on top of all this he was being accused of betraying the empire. Zombie would never betray the empire, he idolized the empire and all its glory. Hell, if Zombie had not been accepted into the Frozen Sun Guild, he would have enrolled into the sith military.

"What are my crimes" asked Zombie. "Don't act like you don't know" bellowed the stranger. "you have committed one of the most heinous crimes possible" the stranger said. "I WOULD NEVER BETRAY THE EMPIRE" roared Zombie, now infuriated this intruder would dare accuse Zombie of any crime towards the empire. "Yea you think you can get away with the very serious crime of not calling your best friend to tell him your leaving for two days". said the stranger. "Roden?" questioned Zombie. "Get the hell off me" yelled Zombie. "Ok, ok, calm down said Roden calmly. "Jeez you would think your best friend would be happy to see you, but noooooo he's all like ewwww get off me Roden". "Man next thing you know he'll be wanting me to stop pointing my blaster at his head....... Some friend".Said Roden as he smiled.

After Roden had let Zombie up and put away his blaster, "HEY WHAT THE HELL!!!" yelled Roden as Zombie pushed him into the wall. "That's for aiming a blaster at my head, what if that thing had gone off by accidents, my head would have looked like bantha fodder" retorted Zombie angrily. "Oh calm down, it didn't even have a power cell in it." Said Roden forming another smile. "Well you can put that in my obituary then" Said Zombie still very much annoyed. "Ok ok, im sorry for sticking a blaster to your head, Am I forgiven?" asked Roden. "Yea fine" Sighed Zombie.

"So how have you been lately" asked Roden. "I haven't heard from you in over a week, whats up?" Roden asked again. "Well you will never guess what" said Zombie excitedly. "What" asked Roden. Well iv just been accepted into the Frozen Sun Bounty hunters Guild" said Zombie forming his own smile. "Thats great man, that really great, good for you, i knew you would get accepted" said Roden. "Oh man guess what iv got something to tell you as well" smiled Roden. "What" asked Zombie. "Iv just been accepted somewhere to, and you won't belive where" Roden said forming a mysterious smile".

So yea tell me what you think. I love the feed back. Smile

Last edited by Crazed Zombie on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2   Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 pm

didnt expect that....wonder if he joined the circus lol
Back to top Go down
Jec'val
Elder Bounty Hunter
Jec'val

PostSubject: Nice work   Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am

Can't wait for Chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2   Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am

Nice, zombie. I also can't wait for chapter three. You are a great writer.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2   Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Zombie/ Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1