Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Chapter 1: Accepted

Zombie was ecstatic, he had just been accepted into the elite Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters Guild. After a week of sleepless nights wondering what the guild would think of his application, he had finally received that beautiful acceptance message explaining how Zombies skills and talents would be a great asset to the guild. Zombie after reading and re-reading this message over 20 times or so, finally was able to come back to reality long enough to send back his reply that he was ready to work for guild.

There was little sleep for Zombie in the following nights due to the extreme excitement of thinking about how he was going to be apart of something great. Zombie was very excited, even though he knew it would be several months, possibly up to a year before he would be able to step out onto the field. Until then he was expected to study up on field tactics, Guild history, code of conduct and contacting and getting to know his fellow bounty hunter brethren, be them senior or new recruits.

Roughly a week after receiving the acceptance message, Zombie was preparing for a two day trip to his parents housing district to tell them the good news. He knew his parents would be overjoyed at hearing this, especially his father who had always wanted a carrier as a bounty hunter but was unable to, due to a accidental blaster discharge that had crippled his fathers left leg. Even though the technology was available to fix it, his parents had instead spent most of their money on Zombie to push him through school. A sacrifice that Zombie would never truly be able to repay them for.

Just as Zombie was about to leave for his parents, he received a ring on his door. Zombie approached his door and then pressed the open button, causing the door to zip open. Just as the door was fully open, a pair of arms suddenly grabbed his torso in a bear hug. Before Zombie could react the now intruder had swept out Zombie's legs with there own and had Zombie on his back with a blaster pointed point blank at his head. Before Zombie could muster up even a sound, the stranger yelled "Don't move, your under arrest for crimes against the Emperor and the Galactic Sith Empire."

So tell me what you think of it. And also let me know if theirs anything about the guild you want me to include.
Back to top Go down
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm

nice one zombie hope to see chapter 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm

I agree very nice on the details. I would love to hear chapter 2! I think it is an exciting fan-fic that will be full of action! Although, zombie, If you want, later in on the story, during your studies you could put in some history on the guild. If you cant find it on the site, please PM me for some info.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm

I like it zombie! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1   Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Zombie / Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1