Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 pm

This is the Code of Conduct, also known as the CoC. Please read this as it is our terms of conditions. You also must read this to be able to join.

I. All bounty hunters of this guild shall not turn against each other, if done so, action will be taken.

II. Our guild is a Sith Empire guild, not a Galatic Republic guild. So we can only hope that there will be Player Bounties, that way we can efficiently work for the Empire.

III. If you run into an enemy Bounty Hunter (i.e. bounty hunters from the Galatic Republic, or they are just in it for the credits) you are allowed to take charge and fight back. However, if they are of a higher level then yourself, I highly suggest that you flee and either never speak to them again, or get help from fellow guild members.

IIII. If you think a Bounty Hunter cannot beat a Jedi or Sith, read some of the info pages on the main Old Republic site: www.swtor.com It says that we Bounty Hunters will be of Jango Fett level. While the Jedi and sith shall be, lower than concil, basically a knight or master.

V. We here at the Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters expect you to follow all the rules of Star Wars: The Old Republic and so.

VI. There shall be no slanderous anything. This includes vulgar launguage. IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

To join the Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters, you must read and agree with these.
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1