Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

As he proceeded in, Neeko looked around, checking for cameras. There were none. Huh, they really need more security in this place... thought Neeko. He stopped at the corner of a wall and peeked around, checking for gaurds, and sure enough, there were gaurds flowing out of there quadrants and into the halls to figure out what the noise had been. "What was that?" asked one of the gaurds.

"I don't know," replied one of the more heavy set gaurds, "but let's go find out!" Neeko grunted, knowing what was coming next, there was no way out. He progressed his way back to the center of the hall he was in and turned to face the direction the guards were coming from. As the first wave or guards rushed in, they stopped dead in their tracks at the person standing merely 10 feet away from them, his right wrist pointing towards them. "Night night," said Neeko, "don't let the bed bugs bite!!" At that, he shot oil out of his spare rocket launcher and ignited it with his flamethrower, catching the guards off guard, and on fire.

By that time, the rest of the guards had made it in. "Oh no!" one of the guards screamed, "it's Neeko Fe-" Neeko shot him. "Didn't you learn from my entrance?" he asked, "no one ever finishes that sentence." The guards he had caught on fire were running around and screaming, kicking the oil around the room, which, since it was ignited, caught other guards on fire, screaming. The last guard standing was looking around, searching for another living. Before he knew it, Neeko had already stabbed him through his chest with his dagger. There was the faint noise of someone clapping. It grew louder and louder. Neeko looked up, and there was Roak Ferpo, clapping and lauging at the onslaughter that had just occured. "Well done, Fett, well done," Ferpo boomed out.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Haha! That was totally EPIC! I loved the part where he caugt them on fire!!!
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Dewch
Elder Bounty Hunter / Admissions Team
Dewch

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

good story man also why do you and admin get on at the same time from that hibernation you had? lol and also you spelled guard wrong all through the first paragraph Smile

i laughed when they all started catching on fire

Last edited by Dewch on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 pm

lol because we know each other and I reminded him xD
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Nitorus
Bounty Hunter
Nitorus

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 pm

That was epic man, EPIC! I would have hated to have been those guards that got caught on fire. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha, thanks, Nitorus. I would have hated to be one of them too. I am still currently working on the next chapter.

Thanks,
Neeko Kenobi
Back to top Go down
Nitorus
Bounty Hunter
Nitorus

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

You are welcome man, it was SOOOO EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Zarek Kahn
Fleet Commander
Zarek Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Woah, that IS epic! Sooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2   Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neeko Fett - The Struggle of a Bounty Hunter, Part 2
Page 1 of 1