Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Sun Bounty Hunters

We are a guild from Star Wars: The Old Republic, PvP/PvE, Full Loot, and Real Time Combat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xantes? Anyone seen him around?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neeko Kenobi
Moderater / Admissions Team Leader
Neeko Kenobi

Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? Empty
PostSubject: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey guys, I was going through our member list checking for recent activity and last logins. I also notice that some members weren't, and hadn't been. I was worried about Xantes because he was one of the first three members (admin,myself, and himself). I, nor admin, has recieved any contact from him. I was wondering if anyone had had any contact from him. Well?
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 pm

I've never seen him on and I cruise around on here quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Hmmm, it seems he hasn't been on since the site crashed a week after being created. I am sure Dewch remembers that. We were supposed to have a party and it crashed for everyone except him lol. I will try and get contact with him via PM he should get an email from it Very Happy But atleast we are getting new members, soon I feel we will be a great guild. I will also get admin to send out a newsletter with the current updates and etc. He'll mention it and they should get it.
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Yeah it seems like it's growing and there are some pretty active ppl. Seems to be a pretty strong base. I'm excited to see where things go from here
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 pm

So am I. We are starting to be a very active guild. I'm excited to see how we will be on the guild rankings, fir PvP, PvE, or anything really. We can just hope that one day, we can be as big as the exodus syndicate.
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Growing a bit more would bee nice it wasn't exactly easy to stumble upon when I was looking for a guild. There are a Couple of surveys and things we may be able to get listed on.
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 pm

True, but what SWTOR members do those surveys? Also, when the game comes out, we can have contests to give away items in the game.
Back to top Go down
kRaZe
Bounty Hunter
kRaZe

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah I did one but there were no bh guilds it rec'd a republic guild as the closest match. But it a least was a starting point
Back to top Go down
Neeko Kenobi
Neeko Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 am

Hmm. Well the only way we can do something like that is with a guild agreement. So we need to get admin to set up a poll about it.
Back to top Go down
Crazed Zombie
Bounty Hunter
Crazed Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey everybody i just wanna say im really glad i found this guild out of the hundred others out there. everybody here is cool and you guys are my best cyber friends. This is a heck a guild no matter what anybody says. Anybody who disagrees can eat the end of my flamethrower. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Yeah I agree! Way to go FSBH! Woohoo! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://frozen-sun-bh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xantes? Anyone seen him around?   Xantes?  Anyone seen him around? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xantes? Anyone seen him around?
Page 1 of 1